15th May 2020
Updated: Order by 2pm for next day dispatch.
Due to volume of orders, I've had to bring this forward a few hours and I will do my best to ship out orders the following day. In some case this is not always possible, however, all orders will be dispatched within 48 hours.
11th May 2020
Orders are able to be dispatched on a daily basis. Orders placed will ship the following day.
International shipping re-opens - please allow longer times for orders to arrive due to limited flights and custom checks.
15th April 2020
Trialling this week, order by 4pm for next day dispatch.
1st April 2020
I've re-opened the website today for UK customers to place orders. Any orders placed will ship on a Monday and Thursday for the time being. I am able to do this safely during a daily exercise walk across a now much quieter field!
Please place orders by Noon on Mondays and Thursdays to be dispatched that day.
25th March 2020
From 6pm today, Atomic Knitting will be temporarily closed. Whilst I can access the field to the post box, so can many other people it seems! I'm leaving the website up but no orders can be checked out as shipping is closed worldwide. I'll be continuing to do bits in the home studio including, stock checking, doing the accounts, making new products and do lots of other things that are on my big list! Please stay safe and stay home.
23rd March 2020
Unfortunately I've had to close shipping to outside of the UK from 2pm today.
UK deliveries will continue but posting will now take place twice a week on a Monday and Thursday. I am able to safely do this on a short exercise walk to the post box.
19th March 2020
Wishing you all good health
As you may know, Atomic Knitting is a small one woman business run by just me, Emma. I am well, working as usual (by myself in my home studio) and will continue to send out orders as long as the postal service remains uninterrupted.
I am carefully monitoring the Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation and following the latest advice from the Government and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
As we all navigate these strange times, I've made several changes to the way that I'm running Atomic Knitting, for safety and business continuity:
- All postage will be printed in the studio
- There will be some products that will sell out, that I can no longer replenish due to supply issues
- Royal Mail postage prices are increasing from 23rd March, there will be no shipping price increases on the website
- Discount codes are available to encourage sales - on newsletters, sent with orders and on the website banner
- Atomic Knitting continues to support other small businesses by buying beads and supplies directly from those in the UK
- Single use plastic reduction at Atomic Knitting is ongoing, and orders are now being sent without superfluous packaging where possible
- Should things change that I can't send orders, the website will inform you
Please do continue to support small businesses everywhere during this most challenging of times.
Stay calm and cast on