The December Monthly Mystery Stitch Marker and Notion Club is open.
The theme this month
'Inspired by the snowflakes outside and colourful baubles inside'
As the club is a mystery, we don't give out all the details or show an image as we don't want to spoil the surprise! Here's a breakdown of the quantity, size and type of goodies this month.
The set will include:
- A pretty set of 5 stitch markers - includes a mix of faux pearl beaded stitch markers with faceted glass crystals and faceted glass crystal stitch markers with quality stainless steel findings
- (Make Your Mark & we'll customise these stitch markers for free - choose from snag free 4mm, 7mm, crochet clip, 6mm/removable or a mix of sizes)
- A large lightweight acrylic snowflake keeper/progress marker
- A needle holder to fit needles up to 4mm
- Presented in a velveteen pouch
This release is limited to only 10 sets.