The February Monthly Mystery Stitch Marker and Notion Club is open exclusively to club subscribers on 1st February for pre-orders. The club will ship on 5th February.
The theme this month is Love Hearts and by purchasing this set, we will donate £3 to the British Heart Foundation charity.
As the club is a mystery, we don’t give out all the details or show an image as we don’t want to spoil the surprise! Here’s a breakdown of the quantity, size and type of goodies this month.
- 10 x mixed colour Czech heart beaded stitch markers with Swarovski crystals and a ceramic beaded keeper to hold them together (RRP £14) - includes ring sizes to fit 4mm, 7mm, removable and crochet clasps
- 1 x Progress/Crochet style stitch marker (RRP £2)
- 1 x Free UK shipping
- We will be donating £3 to the British Heart Foundation charity (we’ll add all donations to our JustGiving page at the end of February).
The cost for the February club is £14.
This release is limited to only 20 sets.
Once the club has been posted out on 5th February, if there are any remaining sets, these will retail at £16.
There are also a few optional limited edition notions available with co ordinating beads and colours, of which 10% of all sales will be donated to British Heart Foundation.
- Needle holder, to fit needles up to 4mm, with heart and swarovski crystal charm
- Mini Crochet Hook with beaded heart and swarovski crystal charm
- Portuguese Pin (beaded) with glass bead heart and swarovski crystals